Erasing Frown Lines with Xeomin
Xeomin® is a BOTOX® alternative that is FDA approved to treat severe frown lines or wrinkles between the eyebrows. This aesthetic treatment continues an escalating rise in popularity as it produces a visibly youthful and refreshed look that can last 3 to 4 months. Xeomin®, like other facial injectables Dysport® and BOTOX®, is derived from botulinum neurotoxin and can be administered to treat the same areas.
Products like Xeomin should only be administered by skilled injectors in professional and sterile environments like Werschler Aesthetics. These treatments should never be injected in beauty salons, malls or at parties in the home.
“My frown lines had reached the point of making me look… very serious but I didn’t want it to be too obvious that I’d had treatment. I wanted my frown lines smoothed but I didn’t want it to look unnatural. So my physician suggested XEOMIN and I’m very happy with the results. Just what I was looking for. I have more confidence that my appearance reflects my mood. Especially at work. Nobody thinks I’m stressed all the time, like they did before.” Raquel, Age 44
Interested? Then here’s 5 easy steps to receive $100 off your Xeomin treatment.
1. Register to receive your $100 savings card by March 31st at www.xeominaesthetic.com/xperience-program/
2. A card will ship within 5 business days.
3. Once you receive your card, call Werschler Aesthetics to schedule your appointment. (Don’t forget to tell us that you are using the $100 savings card.)
4. Bring the card with you and remind us that you will be using an Xperience program card to receive $100 off your treatment.
5. At the end of your treatment we’ll give you an activation pin. Call the 800 number on the back of the card and enter the activation PIN to load the $100 on your card. You can apply the $100 to your treatment or pay the whole amount and use the card elsewhere.
Don’t delay; patients must register by March 31st to receive the $100.
You can also learn more about Werschler Aesthetics and our procedures by clicking here to visit our website.